Explore Your Spiritual and Psychological Well-being
A heart-felt recognition that we are more than our human body has profound implications on the way we live and respond to life. At Life Beyond Form, we help people develop their spiritual intelligence, connect with their higher self and to live a fuller life with greater joy and peace of mind.
We highlight the significance of being both spirit and body in the present moment and we explore both past lives and life between lives. But we do it with a fundamental understanding of the elements that influence and create our experience of life.
A deeper connection to our higher self, with a knowledge of how life actually works, transforms our lives for the better.
We are able to align with the rhythm of life when we know who we are, as both spirit and body, and understand how the system works.
We effortlessly begin to:
Live an easier life with more clarity, meaning and purpose
Find our resilience and bounce back from upset quicker
- Respond to challenges with greater ease
- Become more comfortable with all our emotions
- Allow our thoughts to pass more naturally without upset
- Make room for solutions, new ideas and creativity
- Live with a quieter mind and hear our wisdom more often
- Connect with our innate well-being and peace of mind
Spiritual and Psychological well-being is at the core of each and every one of us. Understanding who we truly are and the nature of our experience means we can live our lives with more grace and happiness.
There are two complimentary fields of study that provide a deep understanding of our true nature and the universal experience of life:
- The Three Principles offer a complete and beautifully simple description for how our mind works, how we live and how we interact with life moment by moment.
- Past Life and Life Between Lives regression reminds us of our spiritual journey and offers a direct connection to our spiritual self and our spirit guides, which helps us reconnect with who we are, our inner wisdom and our life's purpose.
Collectively they provide a profound understanding for who we are and they create an environment within ourselves for deeper and more regular insights about how to live a better life.
The system we live in is designed to trick us into believing it works a different way and it is that innocent misunderstanding that causes our suffering.
Understanding who we are and how this system behind life works gives us a tremendous advantage regardless of our environment or circumstances.
You will benefit from this understanding if:
- You have searched for solutions but continue to struggle
- You feel helpless against the challenges of life
- You think you are broken or damaged in some way
- You are convinced everything is working against you
- You can't seem to be able to find your way
- You believe every option is equally as bad as the next
- You want to start living with joy and less effort
- You want to participate in the creation of your life
- You want to feel whole and complete
- You want to feel aligned with the way life works
- You want to reconnect with your life's purpose
- You want to be guided by your own wisdom
Most Recent Blog Articles...
Just the other day, I was playing a game with my family that turns from a card game to momentary mini games of tag. It is my nephew's birthday soon and he had asked me to play with him and the family as part of his birthday present, which was something I was happy to do.
As it turned out, during one of these moments of tag between me and my nephew, I was running after him when all of a sudden I found myself face down on the pavement with both my hands and right knee scuffed up. Not the...
All my life I have been fascinated by the structure of things and how they work; this has been especially true with our psychology. Growing up, I was constantly exposed to the latest psychological ideas and models that my parents were exploring as part of their careers. My father was a psychiatrist and my mother was both a psychotherapist and a clinical director. I have many memories of listening to them talk about their work after dinner; my siblings would go back to doing whatever it was...
You can also follow me on Instagram...